Combat Focus® Shooting is an intuitive program designed to help the student become more efficient in the context of a real fight.
4, 8, and 16-hour blocks of immersive training are available. Courses cover the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting & Intuitive Skill Development
- Combat Accuracy
- Lateral Motion
- The Balance of Speed & Precision
- The Critical Incident Reload
- Volume of Fire
- Realistic Training for Multiple Target Engagement
- Understanding the Body’s Natural Reactions during a Dynamic Critical Incident.
- The Skill Development Cycle
- One Handed & Weak Handed Shooting
- Non-Diagnostic Linear Malfunction Clearing
- Shooting in Motion (When, How & Why)
The Combat Focus® Shooting Course is designed to develop your fundamental skills in a worst case scenario defensive shooting situation.
CFS is based on years of evolving information in regards to the human body’s reflexes during what we can refer to as Dynamic Critical Incidents. It continues to be influenced by certified instructors and the continuing feedback from thousands of students from around the world. The program features a variety of specialty drills and training methods. CFS graduates are able to utilize these methods in the their own practice after the course to continue developing their abilities.